I've got a blogroll thanks to Jen. It took me forever to figure out where to put it in the template, but I finally got it. I guess I really like Christine, 'cause apparantly I put her on there twice. =)
If you're not there, please don't be offended! I just did a few in case I did it wrong. I'll update it soon.
2 comments:
Sorry I've fallen behind here...the last time I visited, blogger wouldn't let me post comments! Grrrrr!
I can't believe how close you are now! I looked at your ticket today and it said 61 days... unbelieveable! I can't even imagine being that far along yet!
Congrats on your anniversary the other day... I still consider our "dating" anniversary as a special one, even though DH says that now we're married that's the anniversary that counts. Men! And the blog looks great! :)
woo hoo! I told you it was easy!!
I'll go check it out to see if you have anyone I don't know!
I'm glad I could help, if you really knew how dumb I was with computers, you'd be suprised I COULD help!!
Look, I've been blogging for almost a year and I still can't post a picture! :)
Post a Comment