Thursday, December 23, 2004

Houston we have carpeted stairs

They're done! They came at 4 again (supposed to be here at 12 noon) and finished my 8pm --so it pretty much wasted my whole day, BUT the stairs are carpeted and look great! Yay! I was so sick of looking at bare wood with staples in it.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I expect I'll post a lot. I'm going to clean the house and hang out, maybe go do some shopping with my parents for lack of anything else to do and perhaps, *gasp* do some thesis research. But, a lot of it will be lonely without David here. I expect that while you are all absent from the blogosphere, I'll be here a lot ranting about nothing in particular. Christmas will be quiet as my brother and sil will also be gone so it will just be me and my folks. But, next week, after David gets home and my Nana comes, our holiday festivities will start. I can't wait! I love presents. I love receiving them, but what's more I love giving them and I'm just DYING to have people open my gifts.
Happy Christmas to all of you who aren't coming back for a few days.

No comments: