Caution...you might not want to read. You probably don't want to know. I had hoped I'd be feeling better by now. I've been sick for 14 days, but the last two have been really awful.And today is when we're celebrating Christmas. I've been so looking forward to it. And yet, if you could see me...
Its that kind of sick where you wear the same jammies for days on end even though you got some tomato soup on them. I keep taking steam showers and putting on the same thing. To be fair, I haven't got much that fits anymore anyway... I got up at 2:30am and read blogs, checked email, read news, took steam showers, googled colds, etc. Tried to sleep sitting up in our cushy chair downstairs, tried to sleep in bed, tried to sleep on the couch. Finally I must have fallen asleep during an episode of Monk I found on tivo.
I've gone through a few rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose, long since having gone through the nice kleenex that claims to not chap your nose. I've slept on and off today but I have 0 energy and now I've got to make myself look semi decent for those "I was pregnant at Christmas" pictures we're bound to take. Fat chance. My face is swollen, my eyes have dark circles and my nose is red and chapped.
I have so much to say about the new year. This year has been totally amazing, but I just can't be enthusiastic about it right now.
1 comment:
Ugh! Nothing worse than being sick during the holidays! I hope you're feeling better soon. ((((hugs)))
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment