Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Just to clarify

Well, yes, I'm crying..but Stephanie's comment made me think about how I'm feeling and you know what? I'm not blue, I'm not sad. I have periods of being scared and nervous, but I'm not down or anything. My mood is great. Then I'll cry. Then I'll laugh about crying. Then I'll cry about laughing. Then I'll be great again.
Yesterday I was super-happy. It was my one year wedding anniversary. I still cried about dumb things. But its not sad crying. Its just crying. Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kether,
I cried like crazy when I was pregnant and over nothing at all. I remember once seeing a bird flying outside my window and that set me off into tears - I have absolutely no idea why. I wasn't sad or depressed feeling at all during (or after) my pregnancy. Its is a normal reaction to all the hormones flowing through your body. After the birth, it takes awhile for things to get back to normal - so don't freak when you start crying for no reason at that time either.
Uta

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Hugs,
Uta

some girl said...

Hi, Kether! It's (apparantly another) Stephanie! The very same one from ttcam... I read your blog religiously.... just wanted you to know that :)

Anyway... I know it's been a LOOOONNNGGGG time since I've been preggo, but I do recall crying ALOT. I cried for absolutely no reason- especially at the beginning and near the end. One memorable occasion was watching The Price Is Right- I was so happy that this man won the showcase showdown I cried for a good half hour. I think there was a month or two that I didn't cry at least twice a day. My hubby thought I'd done gone crazy.
Not to scare you or anything, but the first two weeks post-partum are WORSE. So be prepared!

(((((((((Huge HUGS!))))))))))))

Stephanie (from ttcam)