I am SICK and I am TIRED of it.
But...
Yesterday Dave and I exchanged Christmas gifts. He is so hard to shop for. He doesn't like gifts..and he doesn't like things. So every year I wrack my brain trying to find him something. Well, this year I got a baby backpack for hiking and walking and a new watch because his ten year old watch has been trying to die for a long time.
So, anway...it seemed like he liked them, but I'm never sure...until....
He comes in the room with the backpack on and test baby Zonk in it. Then, deciding that Zonk is too light he puts a 25 lb weight and tramps all over the house. He did that for quite some time last night. He practiced putting it on and taking it off. It warmed my heart. I almost cried. Except all of the liquids in me seemed to have congealed into mucus so I couldn't cry. TMI, I know. BUT DAMMIT I'M SICK!
I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow. Gonna clean the house if I do. I swear I am.
2 comments:
That is sooooo sweet!!!! I love it when our big strong fellas become softies over their babies :)
LOL! We got a Kelty child carrier backpack for Christmas and Brian prompty tried it out at home with our dog! (She weighs 22lbs) :) She actually tolerated it pretty well... Our Zonk is keeping the seat warm in the stroller. :) It is so cute when they get into it like that.
Sorry you're still feeling so crummy. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment