Well, I called at 9am this morning. They said the nurses had my messages and were waiting to see what the doctor wanted. Its now 5:13. They haven't called.
I took the day off of work and I'm just being lazy. My mom took me to a tea house for lunch to see if it would improve my mood. I tried, but it didn't work very well. I'm sore and angry. The cramps have mostly subsided...traded, it seems, for a horrible backache.
I have a feeling that my doctor's office could care less about me.
2 comments:
((((HUGS)))) I'm sorry you're going through this with your doctor's office! They can be so insensitive! I'm with you; having not heard from them, it's time to move on to labor & delivery where you should get some answers. Sorry your back is killing you now, but at least the cramps have subsided.
How are you today?? Any news??
Post a Comment