Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Me? Get things done?

Just so ya'll know....*I* am not getting much of anything done, except that which I have supervised from the couch. I am just fortunate to have a team of people who either want to shut me up or genuinely want to help I can't tell which. Probably a little of both.
I keep saying I'm going to do a lot...organize closets, etc.. but frankly I've done hardly anything m'self. David is even cooking for me.
I feel so heavy and unweildy. Walking is weird because it feels like there's a giant bowling ball bouncing in there. And there's a lot of pressure. Feels like he's going to fall out.
And then there's the pain after I pee. Still isn't gone. Still no one has any idea what that is but it lasts a good 30 minutes after I go.

In a few minutes they're gonna try and get the armoire upstairs. It will be funny. I should take pictures.All the men say it can't be done. That's what you get when you have men who think too much.

I'm so sad for the tsunami victims and my prayers go out to all the countries in the region. Its unbelievable.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad to hear it's all coming together! I hope the men get the armoire upstairs without a hitch! I have such a hard time stepping back and letting others do stuff for me...sounds like I'm going to have to get used to it, though, if I want to get anything done later on. ;) Best wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh... there are some perks to being pregnant! I love that I don't clean the bathroom and so many other things! Enjoy it while you can!