So we put together the travel system. And then our "test baby" took a test drive. Here he is in the carrier:
I'm still trying to master how all the aspects of the blasted thing works. How to buckle him in properly; how to snap it in the base properly; how to collapse the stroller. Just wait until I have to figure out how to belt the damn thing in the car. I've *almost* got it. I thought they were going to have to revoke my mother licsense because I thought I'd never get it. I don't know why it was so confusing to me.
I'm usually a black or navy kind of girl--but I've noticed most strollers are those colors. And also, with our 110F summer heat --it might not be the greatest idea. So, I succombed to the Graco Pooh. I'm obessed with Pooh, it seems. But, I think the whole thing is pretty darned cute.
2 comments:
There's something comforting about having a plan all set. :) Our Zonk is hanging out in our stroller right now, actually. Brian wanted me to post a picture of it on my blog, but I haven't had a chance yet. He also tried to talk me into putting our dog in the stroller, but I haven't done that sort of thing since I was about 5 or 6 years old (my mom has a photo of my sister and I with our Sheltie in a pram style stroller from way back then). :) Glad to hear everything is coming together nicely!
(BTW, I was really puzzled by your Yankee Candle comment in my blog the other day...that is until I went back and looked at the original post again and realized it was in the photo of the moose pull-behind. :) I love their candles, although this time of year we stick to Mistletoe since we have a fake tree and it smells sort of Christmas-treeish.)
Can't believe your doc's office STILL hasn't called you back. That is really effing ridiculous! I am glad you're feeling better, but you still should chew them out when you finall hear back. Who knows, maybe you will have a Christmas baby. :) Love the photo of Zonk in the care seat...
Post a Comment