I had my 34 week appointment today. It was amazing in that we went right in and didn't wait at all. No more 3-4 hours at the doctor's office.
Well, I've LOST 4lbs, which, if you have seen my stomach would make you laugh.
She said "You're measuring a little big"
Then, turning to my chart she says "I'm going to say a fetal weight estimate of 37-38 weeks"
pause
"we'll schedule an ultrasound to see how big the baby is"
So we go back in two weeks, I presume for the ultrasound and my weekly appointments to start but uhm...I think I'd better turn in the pre-admission form to the hospital and pack my labor bag.
4 comments:
Ummmm, YEAH! Get that form in and bag packed, girlie. You got a big boy in there! Yay! :)
Reading your post is like de-ja-vue (I don't know if I spelled that right) to me.
At my 34 week appt, my doc said I was measuring big, and ordered another ultrasound. At my ultrasound at almost 36 weeks, my baby was looking to already weigh 7 pounds and 8 ounces. My doc wanted to induce me at 38 weeks due to the size. (She said she didn't want me to have a 10 pound baby).
When she was born at 38 weeks, a very healthy 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 inches long.
Pack your bags and keep us posted! You could be having a baby within the next month! :)
Woohoo, almost there Kether!!! Get your bag packed - we may be getting the good news from you before you know it! ;) Good thing they're checking the size of him... I hope he isn't huge! My MIL started scaring me with stories of how all her children were big *AND* late. Not what I wanted to hear. Here's hoping Liam is just the right size and doesn't wait too long to come! :)
OMG I can't believe it! Uh, yeah... I say pack those bags and fill out those forms PRONTO! I can't wait to see him! Did you talk to him about the cramping? What did he say about that? I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment