Went to Target after work to start my target registry. Going to do the Babies R Us one on Sunday. Ugh. Walking around target damn near killed me. It was like fire and pressure in my groin area (I know its too much information, but its too much for me dammit! I had to share). Is he low and pushing on my pelvis? is this normal? It HURTS to walk around too much.
Oh, and hormones have found me again. I've sobbed several times this week and when I'm not sobbing, my face just seems to leak. I can't stop it. It just keeps trickling down my face.
I'm having a bad pregnancy week, can you tell?
I'm sorry to whine. And I love Liam and I'm soooooooooo thankful. And it is truly all worth it. But, it does make it better to bitch just a little =)
2 comments:
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love when people let me know they are reading, so I will do the same.
I remember how overwhelming registering was. It was a pain (literally - registering, walking and the pains that came with it), but at the same time I had a lot of fun. It was like a shopping spree for your baby!
:) Can I recommend online registries? I did my Target one the last time I was pregnant entirely online... This time, I chose to stick with only Babies 'R Us to make it less complicated. The only things I added while in the store were the crib and changing table - everything else I did online (after having looked around and read reviews, of course). I guess I'm planning quite far ahead, though (blush). ;)
Post a Comment