Our baby loves the Cure. I've got the cd player on random. In it is (hey now, don't laugh at me...) Counting Crows, Natalie Merchant, the best of Men at Work, a local LA band called Vertigo Road and the Cure.
He kicks and kicks and kicks for all the Cure songs.
Come to think of it, he was probably conceived to the Cure..
I cannot hear the Cure without thinking of my husband. We put the crib together listening to it. Its "our" band. I know you really wanted to know that.
2 comments:
Well at least he has good taste in music. :) Or maybe he just recognizes the tune from his conception! ;)
That's sooo sweet. When I was pregnant with Chip .. his favorite band was Metallica (the new stuff) I had to limit how much Charles could play it because Chip would be head banging in there .. and it really hurt. I just knew he was going to come out with a big bruise on his head from hitting my pelvic bone so much .. luckily I was wrong.
Post a Comment