Monday, November 15, 2004

I forgot to say...

My feet and I are no longer on speaking terms, it seems. I cannot get to them at all. When D wasn't here last weekend, it took me over 25 minutes to put my socks on. I have to have someone do it for me now. Its a sad, sad day.
I feel like Alice in Wonderland when she gets so tall and she sends a letter to her feet. Only My problem is not that I'm tall--its this giant bump in front. Which, by the way, got in the way today....only I didn't know.
I was giving a workshop for some students and writing on the whiteboard and when I came away from the class there was a solid dry erase marker line on the middle of my tummy bump. I guess the bump was erasing as I was writing.

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL!! The dry erase story is priceless!! I know the feeling, though. I keep bumping my belly with car doors, stall doors in bathrooms, etc.

As for the feet thing, it is getting more difficult to reach them. I just thought that maybe my legs have gotten longer...

(((Hugs)))