29 weeks 1 day. The ticker is starting to scare me.
Well, I went for my checkup today. I've only gained four pounds this last month, which I think brings my whole total up to 10--thank God. When you start out fluffy, you don't want to add more than you have to...and yet I've been ravenously hungry.
Blood pressue 124/72 and the embarassing part:
I couldn't pee in the cup.
I squeezed. I leaned forward. I prayed. Nothing. Not a damn drop.
I waited awhile and tried again. Nothing. I tried at the end of the appointment. Nothing.
That has NEVER happened. I can pee on command usually. I have been peeing routinely every 45 minutes at work--such that its become a topic of discussion and "witty" remarks.
I have another appointment in 3 weeks--at 32 weeks. Then one after that at 34 and then I have them every week, I guess.
oh! and we're going to a 1 day birthing class on December 11. I was going to do the weeks of Lamaze, but I've been reading people's descriptions of going and egad, I just can't stomach the roleplaying and "bonding" --besides, I don't think I'm the type to control the pain with breathing. I'm just not.
When David dropped me off at work after the appoitnment I had to pee like a racehorse.
No comments:
Post a Comment