I've decided to try and become a better photographer. Right now I only have an inexpensive APX camera and two really inexpensive digital cameras. While I love the digital because I can upload easily, don't need to bring rolls of film with me, etc--it doesn't get the quality of pictures I'd like.
So, I went on ebay thinking I'd like a real 35mm. I guess what I was really looking for is an SLR camera, didn't know that at the time. Anyway, I found a new, out of the box Olympus IS 20 QD SLR, which I got for $85--appears to be a fairly good deal (although it hasn't arrived yet) online it appears that they sell new for $310.
So, no I'm perusing the internet for information on SLR cameras, film speeds, apertures, etc. All stuff I know NOTHING about. Its a lot of work. But I want really good pictures of Liam!!
I guess, though, if I'm the only one learning there will be good pictures of everyone but me =)
Anyone have any photography advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment