Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Damn cold. Damn

I have the worst sinus headache and the screen is blurry and I think I just might be getting sick. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thanksgiving is two days away and I love thanksgiving and I want to put up my Christmas tree and sing Christmas carols and take beautiful pictures and drink eggnog and hot apple cider and have a happy thanksgiving with lots of food and family game night.

Go away cold. Go away. You are NOT wanted here.

2 comments:

Jen said...

oooh! I hope you get better SOON!!
No fun to be sick on the holidays!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Crista said...

NOOOOOOO is right! I really hope you're not getting sick and that you feel better soon. You ran yourself ragged with all that cleaning and moving! I can't believe how busy you've been. I hope you get to enjoy Thanksgiving and not be sick...has the brother and SIL thing worked itself out? I hope so...sorry I haven't e-mailed you back yet!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and put your feet up as much as possible!! :)