I think this is the first time I am going for an ultrasound where my heart is not beating through my chest and I don't feel like I'm going to vomit. I may actually sleep tonight.
I think most of that is because my little wiggle worm or--- truth be told--- I call him booger bear boy, is moving in there. Not as much as he was, but when he does there is NO question as to whether or not there was movement as I think people back away from me thinking, "She's gonna blow!" when they see the alien moving around in there.
I am just going to be happy to see him. I'm excited to see if he's head down. I can't wait to see how much they think he weighs. I wish my weekly appointment were at the same time, but its Wednesday...so I won't know anything about whether I've dilated or effaced at all until then. I think my mom is going to pee herself she's so excited about going to the ultrasound. Its really cute. She got a digital video camera today. I told her under NO circumstances is anyone filming the birth. Right after maybe, but my parts is staying private. Period.
So can anyone tell me why I haven't packed my hosptial bag yet? I've got the list. I just can't bring myself to DO it.
1 comment:
OMG Kether, pack that hospital bag! That's an order!! You could go into labor any day now! Good luck at your u/s...glad to hear all is well. And I agree with you on the video taping policy...there will be no video cameras in *my* delivery room! Best wishes!!!!!
Post a Comment