I'm in week 37. David is out of town. My phone service has gone out and I'm waiting for the repairman (they can't explain why DSL works and the phone service doesn't). Both my car and my mom's car have dead batteries and it just started to snow.
Now we aren't in an area where it snows regularly, so when it does, the town shuts down (basically) until they can bring the snowplows down from the moutains to dig us out.
I hope my mom knows how to boil water and find towels...
I don't want to hear her say "I don't know nuthin 'bout birthin no babies"
2 comments:
LOL! I could just picture that girl from Gone With The Wind saying that in my head while I read this! ;) That's so cool that you're getting some snow...we've had the dreariest winter so far. Very little snow and mostly rain, which is totally abnormal for us. Funny how everything seems to be falling apart while David's out of town, though. And I love your latest belly shot!! :) You look fabulous!
Oh, Kether, you'd better cross those legs and hold Liam in!!! I've been thinking about you with all of those storms out West. Remember, you can always call 911.
Meanwhile, hang out. Have some tea (I know you are!). And stay put. Stop running outside to get pictures taken!! You look great, BTW!!
((Hugs))
Post a Comment