Apparantly, my dad says his attempts to post via email bounced...
so.....
William Arden Foisel was born at4:10pm SUNDAY the 23rd of January via C-section. My water broke around 12:30pm--the shock of my lifetime (side note, that stuff does, indeed GUSH for a long time).
C-section was great. He is smaller than we'd anticipated....7lbs 2oz 19.5 inches.
Breastfeeding has been miserable...more on that later. So, right now we're on formula while we attempt to get him to latch. We just got home. Don't think the dogs realise there's a baby in the house yet.
Will post more later.
I'm a mommy! OMG!
PS Home from the hospital 1 year to the day when we had our first OB appointment and discovered no heartbeat on our little "froggy" Strange what God brings us.. But we are VERY VERY blessed.
He's such a good and beautiful boy. I'll post pics soon.
6 comments:
YAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Welcome to the world, Liam!!!! Kether, I'm so excited, and I can't wait to hear EVERY DETAIL!!!! For now, you take care of yourself and your new son!! YAAYY!!!! Kether's a Mommy!!!!
Love & ((Hugs))
YAY!! How funny that your water broke on the day before your scheduled C-section.
I'm so glad little Liam made it into the world safe and sound.
Good luck on the breastfeeding thing. That's my one fear, that I'll have problems.
Anyhow, congrats again.
Woohoo!!!! I've been dying to hear how it went! Welcome, little Liam! And congrats to your parents!
I can't believe labor started the day before the planned C-section - guess Liam had plans of his own!! ;) Best wishes!!! I hope the breastfeeding problems are worked out and that you recover quickly!
Congrats!! He's Beautiful!! I can't post much now... already late for work, but had to stalk before I left!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your son. Best wishes to you and your family. I'm a little confused here. Is your sons name William or Liam? I just wonder as Liam isn't a shortened form of William.
Take care, keep well, rest when you can
Jo
Congradulations on your new addition!
Post a Comment