I woke up singing that song this morning and Dave was cracking up. I didn't get it until a few minutes later. Apparantly my subconscious is way ahead of me.
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
We will be parents.
We were laying there this morning and D was saying, "I guess we have to start acting different. Parents say, 'button your coat,' 'eat your vegetables!'..." then he pauses "we have to start eating vegetables. No more brownies for breakfast." Its so funny to think of us being parents. And yet, tomorrow. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
less than 24 hours.
Oh, the surgery is 9:30am PST. I have to be there at 7:30. Do you think I'll sleep tonight?
14 comments:
You and your dh will be in my very best thoughts tomorrow. I cant wait to see pictures of little Liam. Hang tight, be strong, this time tomorrow, you will be MOMMY KETHER......
Best of luck, my dear!!! Everything will be fine. :)
I'll be thinking of you both :)
-Blue
I hope that you and Dave get a good sleep tonight. Best of luck and many thoughts with you tomorrow!! I can't wait to see pictures of Liam. I am so very excited for you!!
WOO HOO!!! I so remember the excitement you are feeling!!! I think I maybe got 3 hours of sleep the night before Chip was born. By the time I my MIL came in to see me before surgery I was so loopy that her first comment was "What kind of drugs is she on?" LOL. I hope every thing goes perfect tomorrow for you, hubby and Liam!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.. and see lots and lots of pictures!!!
I've been thinking of you all day, Kether! Best wishes for tomorrow! I can't wait to see the photos and read about Liam's arrival! :) And we've had those vegetable revelations as well ;) You'll be in my thoughts!!!!!!
Thinking about you and Liam today! I can't believe it's already time. I can't wait to see those adorable pictures!
Kether - I hope you and Liam are okay! I'm dying from anticipation here for an update on you two! All my best and I hope all is well!!!!
Oh, we are all waiting sooooo patiently!!!!
How are you? How is Liam? How did it go yesterday????
Thinking of you!!!!
Love & ((Hugs))
I hope all is well with you and Liam. I can't wait for your birth story. Take care & best wishes, Cara
I guess I'm not so patient!
I need an update! :)
I'm not so patient either! Been checking back whenever I can, and thinking about you lots! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you and checking everyday for an update. I hope everything went well. I am trying to paitently wait for the birth story and to see pictures of your little Liam!! :)
I'm not very patient either! :)
I hope all is well and that you are getting plenty of snuggle time in with Liam. Can't wait for an update!!!
I think I've been pretty patient... I've checked, and checked, and checked again and no UPDATE!! Now, I'm commenting!! I hope you and Liam are doing well and I really look forward to hearing all about it!! Take care!
Post a Comment