Friday, January 07, 2005

Caution. This might be the worst mood EVER

So, you know my predicament. Well at 5:30, I called the phone company to see when they would be here. She said they were here at 10am and that the phone line is fixed. Total. Complete. Lie.
First of all, at 10am I was taking those snow pictures and watching for the Carpet guy and the phone guy and the pizza girl. I watched out that window at the snow for HOURS. There. Was. Never. A. Phone. Guy.
So, the phone line doesn't work.
(did I mention that I took the day off to wait for Verizon?)
And they tell me they'll come tomorrow to fix it.
Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding.
So, how long am I supposed to be 9months pregnant and without a phone??
I tried to email a kickass complaint to them. But, they only allow 500 characters. So now its just an ass complaint and not a kickass one.

Oh, and my 17 year old cat shit right next to the home alone pad I put down for her since I knew she wouldn't go in the snow. Right next to it. NEXT TO IT. Why?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG .. I would be furious.. I hate phone companies .. they are the devil!!!

Crista said...

I hope things are looking up for you today, Kether. I've been really happy with Verizon for my cell phone service, but I HATED them (they were Bell Atlantic then, I think) when I had them for my home phone service. SUCKED! On the bright side, you are looking quite beautiful at 9 months pregnant. I can't believe Liam will be her soon!!

some girl said...

Kether,
Wow! You are having a bad day (or week!) Do you have a cell, or know anyone with a cell? Even cell phones with no service can call 911, if it comes to that. You might be able to find an old, used cell phone from a friend or family member. Just a thought...

By the way, you have such a beautiful belly! I can't wait till we can welcome Liam!
((((Hugs))))
Stephanie M.

Cara said...

Kether, I hope this is all worked out by now. I hate service workers who don't show or show up hours late. I hope your weekend is much better. Take care, Cara

Linda said...

I had a similiar situation with my phone company a few years ago. When I called back, they made it sound like I never called them to come out to begin with. I hate all phone companies!!

Your belly shot looks wonderful! It is getting so close and I am getting very excited for you!

Take care!